Texas regents on Monday approved a 5-year contract for Charlie Strong that starts at $5 million per year and includes annual raises of $100,000.
Regents also approved payment to Louisville of $4.375 million to liquidate Strong's contract buyout.
Here's a look at Strong's contract bonuses at Texas:
* Win Big 12 title - $100,000
* Appear in bowl game other than Major 6 - $25,000
* Win bowl game other than Major 6 - $25,000
* Appear in Major 6 bowl (Rose, Orange, Sugar, Fiesta, Cotton, Peach) - $50,000
* Win Major 6 bowl game - $50,000
* Appear in College Football Championship game - $100,000
* Win College Football Championship Game - $250,000
COACH OF THE YEAR
* Any other than National COY award - $50,000
* National Coach of the Year - $100,000
ADDITIONAL INCENTIVE PAYMENTS
* Top 5 Ranking in Final Poll - 3% of that year's annual salary
* Top 10 Ranking in Final Poll - 2% of that year's annual salary
ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE INCENTIVE
* Team GPA 2.90 - $25,000
* Team GPA 3.00 - $50,000
* Team GPA 3.10 - $75,000
* Football APR Top 10 percentile - $75,000
FOR STRONG'S PERSONAL USE:
* One suite at UT football games and 6 season tickets
* 4 season tickets to UT's other men's and women's sports
* Membership at UT Golf Club, UT Club and Headliners Club.
* Up to 20 hours of private flight time (flight time shall be donated to UT)
* Use of 2 courtesy cars from a local dealership (or an allowance of $7,500 in lieu of one of the courtesy cars)
* Spouse travel to athletic events, development and official entertainment/business activities.